Charlie says... "Flat out.... the nicest cranks in the world. These are what you will find on my bikes. Great for 1x10 (on a KMC chain), and single speed. The longer sizes are great for big folk and offroad use, especially on 29ers".
- Square taper (because ISIS BBs are not as reliable)
- Machined from billet - bloody lovely cranks
- Available in 170mm, 175mm 180mm
- polished silver, or painted black
- This is the cranks only - chainrings are on the chainrings page
- BB Crank mounting bolts are included
The dynamic force of the single speed is the drive train. Propulsion is derived as the rider transmits self generated power from oneself to the bicycles drive train. The equipment and gear ratios selected are crucial for maximum performance benefit. White Industries offers a superbly crafted single speed drive train system with an array of gearing options.