Get your Fat on...
Every part of the new VerHauen 29+ has been hand selected, tested, and sourced in the good ol USA - even down to the materials for the finish. The frame boasts features normally found only on custom frames - True Temper OX Platinum size specific tubesets, dropouts, S-bend stays with tons of mud clearance, 142 and through axle options, and a 44mm headtube to allow the use of tapered forks - at a price that rivals many overseas frames.
- Made in the USA by some of the finest builders in the industry!
- Premium USA Made OX Platinum tubeset
- USA Made Stainless Steel flanged style sliding dropouts
- S-Bend seat and chainstays
- 44mm headtube - allows use of straight 1 1/8" and tapered forks
- Comes with standard 9mm quick release geared dropouts
- Dropouts available for 142x12 Shimano through axle and singlespeed specific applications
- ISO disc brake mount standard, with optional 160mm post mount
- Clearance for 3" 29er tires
- Suspension Specific Vassago Wet Cat Geometry
- Ultra durable translucent powdercoat finish
- Sweet Vassago headtube badge
- MSRP frame $1099 - $1149
- Frame Material: True Temper OX platinum air hardened steel
- Headset: 44mm inset style - allows use of straight 1 1/8" or tapered forks
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm standard BSA shell
- Seatpost - 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp - 29.8 or 30.0
- Disc Brakes: Standard ISO, with available post mount
- Dropouts: Made in USA sliding stainless dropouts
- Rear Spacing: 135mm or 142mm depending on dropout
- Front Derailleur: 28.6mm direct mount
- Rear Derailleur: Standard
- Rigid Fork: 100mm suspension corrected rigid recommended (480mm axle to crown)
- Squishy Fork: 100-120mm recommended
- Tire Clearance: 3.0 inch monsters!!!