The Troll frame is a go anywhere, do anything frame at home touring in remote places or ripping around in the alleys in your hometown.
It’s a 26" wheeled cousin to the cargofriendly Ogre with the geometry of Surly’s time tested 1x1.
The Troll is a middle of the road design that can do anything well - climb, descend, tour, and commute.
Spec on the Troll is stuff that will work all the time and be easy to fix.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly Steel ‘Natch tubing
- Horizontal slotted with derailleur hanger; Surly “Gnot Boost” 135, 142, and/or 148mm hub spacing compatibility
- Fits up to 26 x 3.00" tires on 50mm rims and even standard 650b/27.5" wheels
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes
- Sizes S–XL have two sets of triple bottle mounts plus a seattube water bottle mount, XS has two sets of triple bottle-mounts
- Removable cantilever posts and 51mm I.S. with proprietary Surly brake caliper adapter 160mm max rotor, upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid-and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets
- Threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts
- Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- FrameSurly 4130 CroMoly steel.
- ForkTIG-welded tapered & butted 4130 CroMoly
- HeadsetCane Creek 40
- HandlebarSurly Moloko
- StemProMax DA-296
- Front DerailleurShimano Deore FD-M611-D
- Rear DerailleurShimano Deore RD-T610 10 spd
- Gear LeversMicroshift SL-M10
- ChainKMC X10 10 speed
- CranksetShimano LX 26/36/48t
- CassetteShimano HG-50 10spd 11-36t
- Bottom BracketShimano BB-MT800
- Brake LeversAvid FR-5
- BrakesAvid BB7
- RimsAlex Adventurer 2 36h
- HubsShimano Deore M525 36h
- TyresSurly ExtraTerrestrial 26 x 2.5"
- ColourPea Lime Pie Soup