Charlie says... Well ladies and gents, almost time for me to fly off to the US, ride crazy trails littered with spiky trees and 'death noodles'. I've been gathering a few bits and bobs to keep me alive out there, and these caught my eye. Funky designs, 2L capacity, and foldable to the size of a puncture repair kit, these are a necessity for anyone going the distance.
These are great for carrying totally flat packed, and when you leave the last bar, get them filled up. and haul them to your camp. Really handy for when you need some extra water.
WHAT YOU GET IS A LUCKY DIP OF THE BOTTLES PHOTOGRAPHED. IF THERE IS ONE DESIGN YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND, PLEASE CALL US AS SOON AS YOU CAN AFTER YOU'VE ORDERED!
SOURCE’s ultimate lightweight, flexible and durable foldable water bottle. Folds flat when empty and stands upright and stable when full. Triple-layer taste-free smooth lining. Resistant to extreme temperature: from -20’c to +100’c. Safe BPA and Phthalate free.
- Sterilize water, store hot soup, melt snow, deep freeze or even carry wine.
- Folds flat when empty and stands upright and stable when full.
- Triple-layer taste-free smooth inner lining
- Resistant to extreme temperature: from -20oC to +100oC.
- BPA and Phthalate free for safe drinking.
- New: Liquitainer High Performance Cap
- Superior seal resists 3 bars
- High flow rate 47 ml/second
- Active hinge flips back 170˚Organoleptic PE spout
- Volume: 2 litre/75oz
- Dimensions: 33cm x 18cm
- Weight: 50g