EXP Series Anything Cradle, Straps, and Dry Bag
The Anything Cradle is designed to be a superior solution to the dry bag and strap or handlebar rolls that folks have been accepting for years. The placement of the Anything Cradle holds your gear away from your bars. This creates room for cables and housing without fear of kinking, stressing, or otherwise damaging them. Your cockpit is free to remain adjusted as you prefer.
Materials - Nylon 6/6 composite cradle, 6061 forged aluminum arms
Construction Methods- Injection-molded cradle and forged arms
- Modular system, use our EXP Series Dry Bags for the perfect carrying system or your own dry bag with a ladder strap system
- Works with or without front pouch
- “Ladder Lock” 3-slot strap weave design that eliminates straps from slipping
- Compatible with 31.8mm diameter drop bar and mountain handlebars
- Extremely versatile
Weight- 420g with hardware, Max. Load Weight – 8 lbs (3.7 kgs)
EXP Series Dry Bag
The EXP Series Dry Bag is tailored to fit the Anything Cradle, attached via a pair of our Anything Cradle Straps. Fully welded construction, maximum versatility, and clever hook and loop points for ease of attachment make this supremely useful dry bag a crucial part of your bikepacking set up.
Materials- 420D Nylon with TPU lamination and PU coating
Construction Methods- Fully welded-in construction
Dimensions – Length- 850mm, Diameter-200mm
- Slots and hook and loop for easy installation,
- Slots for straps to keep bag from moving sided to side when installed
- Waterproof welded-in design
Weight- 220g, Volume- 15L
EXP Series Anything Cradle Front Straps
Anything Cradle Straps are the perfect width for our Anything Cradle, but can also be used to strap stuff down on racks or wherever the heck you want to strap stuff. They cinch tight but easily release tension with a push of the buckle. Carry a couple with you for your planned or unplanned strapping needs.
Materials- 25mm nylon webbing, Duraflex hardware