I bloody love Revelate gear. It was my only choice for cycling across Iceland, purely because it has never let me down. Whilst there are many other options for bikepacking luggage now, only one brand has the experience that comes from many years of hard use, heritage and refinement.
Revelate Designs says...
The Sweetroll® is our stand alone, 100% waterproof, bikepacking handlebar bag. It’s highly versatile: dual side roll down closures allow for a wide range of load carrying options and the modular front system integrates with our front pockets for more storage. Sweetrolls are built with radio frequency welded seams.
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable stacking spacers offset the Sweetroll from the handlebar and prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion - An original Revelate Designs innovation.
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features two rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mounting area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Thick EVA foam spacer block at the head tube prevents abrasion and bag wear against bike frame.
The rule of thumb is to keep a lighter load on your handlebars for the better handling. The 11L is best for singletrack, while the 15L is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. 11L is the most versatile size.
Due to it's air tight construction, for best packing - compress your load like you would a drybag. Sweetrolls do not feature transverse external compression straps since you cannot compress air once the bag is closed.
Disk or V Brake only - NOT compatible with Cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
Drop bars - Choose the large size for larger carrying space in a limited width.
Jones loop bars - The Sweetroll has additional dedicated attachment points for 4 point mounting on Jones loop bars.
Accessory pockets purchased separately.
- Weight: Complete: 11L - 535g; 15L - 440g
- Volume: 11L, 15L
- Materials: Dual coated 210 denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon; 420 Denier Dual Coated TPU
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review