Revelate says....... Nearly 15 years ago Mountain Feedbags started the entire category of stem bags. They've proved their worth on just about every major backcountry race and route that exists. As the name suggests, the Mountain Feedbag is an on-the-go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble free one-handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved one litre Nalgene bottle, camera lenses, and more. We've also added an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for wrappers, sunscreen, granola bars and other small items.
- Super fast, one handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks
- Three external pockets for gels and trash
- Three layer construction: outer fabric, foam and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates
- Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points - run two for tons of storage
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system
- Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
The maximum standard length is 13.5 in / 34 cm from bottom of handlebars to bottom of fork crown. For bikes with tall head tubes installation may require an Mountain Feedbag Extension Strap to reach the fork crown.
Weight: 105 g
Materials: Dimension Polyant VX
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review