Chunky XL 6.75” are over 30% longer than standard grips!
The ESI Chunky grip offers excellent wet or dry grip, greater comfort and require no bar adhesion. Plus they look great!
- Grip: Wet or dry, your hands stay put! - Slip-proof, yet not sticky
- Comfort: Reduce hand numbness, fatigue and arm pump
- Wear: UV resistant. Non-Porous. Will not harden or fade
- Bar Adhesion: No glue, hairspray, or lock-ons required! These grips will not throttle!
- Elements: Withstand severe temperatures, climates, and any condition you can throw at them!
- Maintenance: Washable. Install and remove with rubbing alcohol, window cleaner or compressed air
What Mountainbike said... "Not the cheapest but offer more comfort with less weight.
Even in classic British summer monsoons these ESI grips have stayed put, and coped with a number of bar swaps that stretch grips out over time. Developed and made in the USA these grips feel great with either bare or gloved hands. The soft silicone foam is comfortable, with a perfect balance of support and feedback in both wet and dry conditions.
We found that our hands were less fatigued, compared to other grips that featured a collar on the outer edge. You can get them in a wide range of colours, and they are super-light too. They’ve worn really well, even our bright red pair have cleaned up well and stayed bright.”
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review